Herbal respiratory supplement (Kuff Sooth) for many diseases.
Herbal respiratory supplement ( Kuff Sooth) used for dyspnea, tachypnea (rapid breathing), hypopnea (shallow breathing), chest pain, headaches, high temperature (fever), hyperpnea(deep breathing) and apnea (absence of breathing).
How Herbal respiratory supplement (Kuff Sooth) improves overall health and maintains healthy life:
- Emblica Officinalis is a herb has amazing revitalizing effects on the body. It helps prevent aging and maintain strength in the old age. It also enhances the immunity of body against diseases.
- This herb used for stomach related disorders, skin problems, diabetes, cholesterol, hair, chronic cough, and allergies asthma.
- Ocimum sanctum has antioxidant, anti- bacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is used for common cold, fever, kidney stone, heart problems, stress, ulcers, breathing problems, blood purifier, headace, sharpen memory and reduces the stress.
- Terminalia bellerica is used to protect the liver and to treat respiratory conditions, including respiratory tract infections, cough, sore throat, eyes problems, vaginal infections, heart and blood vessels and high cholesterol.
- Adhatoda vasica is good for asthma, sore throat, infections, jaundice, and urticaria.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra used to stomach ailment, sore throat, cough, constipation, muscular pain, relieves pain and stress, control respiratory problems, boosts immune system and weight and fat reductions.
- Pistacia integerrima supports the good health of the female reproductive system. It helps in the removal of debris and impurities after menstruation.
- Trikatu is an Ayurvedic herbal used to promotes appetite, aids healthy digestion, stimulates the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.
- Achyranthes aspera is one of the powerful Ayurvedic herb useful to heart, increase the blood components, reduces the acidity of urine, Oedema, loss of appetite, vomiting nausea, pain abdomen, indigestion, thyroid disorder, heart diseases, piles and breathing difficulty.
- Zizyphus vulgarisis used for improving muscular strength, weight, prevent from liver diseases, skin problems, wounds, ulcers, digestive problems and circulatory problems.
- Viola odorata is very useful in joints pain, fever, skin diseases, headache, trouble sleeping (insomnia), and tuberculosis.
- Cichorium intybus is also used as a mild laxative agent and helps to treat children affected by constipation and other digestive conditions.
- Helpful in allergic sore throat
- A cure for cough, fever, and headache.
- Acute and chronic bronchitis.
- Heart problems.
- Stress and depression.
- Breathing problems.
- Stomach disorders.
- Eyes and vaginal infections,
- Blood vessels and high cholesterol.
Adult: Two teaspoons thrice a day with warm water or as directed by your health provider.
Children: One teaspoon thrice a day with warm water or as directed by your health provider.