Current - Webinars
Topic: Discover Ostinol - Bone & Cartiliage Stimulating Proteins - June 17th
Details: Join us for this complimentary webinar featuring James Scaffidi, CEO & President and Dr. Matthew Walker, Clinical Trials Manager from ZyCal Bioceuticals, Inc. Hosted by ZyCal Bioceuticals, Inc. exclusively through Evolving Nutrition.
Ostinol Advanced, powered by Cyplexinol Pro, is the gold standard in osteobiologics.
* Cyplexinal Pro contains unique bone and cartilage growth factors called bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP).
* BMPs activate key cells which grow new bone and cartilage tissue. As some people age, their body loses the ability to produce enough BMPs.
* Ostinol represents a new paradigm in bone and joint health; a Nutrigenomic approach to stem cell activation.
To learn more about Ostinol, the science of osteoinductive proteins and their applications, please join us for a special webinar.
Date: Tuesday, June 17th, 2014
Time: 12:00 p.m. PDT/3:00 p.m. EDT
Registration: Registration is required and space is limited. To register, contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 458-0891 or send us an email by clicking the Register now button.
Past - Webinars
Topic: 3 Irrefutable Benefits of Whole Food Supplements - May 8th
Details: Join us in this complimentary webinar featuring James Doherty from Innate Response. Presented by Innate Response, hosted through Evolving Nutrition.
"The 3 irrefutable benefits of whole food supplements made from fresh and local ingredients critical to address (foundational) long term health outcomes"
* Develop a complete understanding of 3 irrefutable benefits of whole foods and whole food supplements through the examination of studies and clinical references
* Understand the importance of sourcing, manufacturing and finished good analytical testing necessary to guarantee therapeutic levels of nutrients from a whole food supplement
* Learn the importance of 3rd party and in house validations for purity and quality measures for GMOs, allergens and good manufacturing practices
About the Speaker: Through examination of peer-reviewed studies and with an engaging and thought-provoking style, James has dedicated himself to delving into the complex science of whole food supplements and translating it into practical application for the practitioner improving lives.
James has had the distinct opportunity to teach the benefits of whole food supplements throughout the US and Canada, at chiropractic, medical and naturopathic conventions, as well as to students at Toronto College of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, NCNM (National College of Naturopathic Medicine) and SCNM (Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine).
Date: Thursday, May 8th, 2014
Time: 12:00 p.m. PDT/3:00 p.m. EDT
Topic: The Gut Connection: Happy Gut = Happy Body - April 30th
Details: Join us in this complimentary webinar featuring Eleanor Barrager, DCCN, FAAIM and find out how a Happy Gut = Happy Body.
* Systemic and local signs of GI dysfunction
* Food allergies and leaky gut - breaking the vicious cycle
* Appropriate functional testing
* Interventions that improve GI function and wellness
* Interrelationships with our microflora - friend or foe?
* Puting it into practice - case study
* Nutraceutical support for healthy GI function
Presented by BioGenesis, hosted through Evolving Nutrition.
About the Speaker: Eleanor Barrager brings more than 35 years of clinical and teaching experience to her position as director of the GENESIS Center for Integrative Medicine. She has worked as a research dietitian and medical scientist at Melbourne
University in Australia, a dietitian in private practice specializing in treating chronically unwell patients, a college lecturer in biological sciences, and a research clinician at HealthComm International, Inc. Eleanor has also worked as a successful sports nutrition consultant to many elite athletes including Olympic athletes and has contributed to and published various articles in the lay press, several original research papers in peer-reviewed medical journals, and the children's book Fun with Food.
Date: Tuesday, April 30th, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. PDT/8:00 p.m. EDT
Topic: OmniCleanse Detoxification Program with Dr. Bruce Shelton, MD - March 19th
Details: DesBio's OmniCleanse offers a 14-day supercharged companion to their comprehensive homeopathic Detox Kit that adds the key nutritional building blocks and powerful cleansing botanicals for a three-level approach to whole-body cleansing.
This webinar will be led by Dr. Bruce Shelton, MD, the chief medical advisor for
DesBio. Dr. Shelton is not only a world-class homeopathic MD, but he is also the
current president of the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association.
Clair Dainard MS, CN will be presenting the nutritional and botanical benefits of
the OmniCleanse during the webinar
Date: Tuesday, March 19th, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. PST/8:00 p.m. EST
Topic: Discover Ostinol - Bone and Cartilage Stimulating Proteins - January 31st
Details: Learn more about Ostinol, the science of osteoinductive proteins and their applications. Please join us for this special webinar hosted by ZyCal Bioceuticals, Inc exclusively through Evolving Nutrition.
Date: Thursday, January 31st, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. PST/12:00 p.m. EST
Time: 12:00 p.m. PST/3:00 p.m. EST